We are delighted to announce some fundamental changes to our management structure which will come into effect from today, 3rd February 2014.
- Quentin Vermolen has joined Seismi. Quentin previously worked at Oracle-Hyperion and brings a wealth of experience implementing financial solutions which complement our existing capabilities. He will focus on business development and further extends our experience implementing planning, consolidation and financial reporting solutions.
- Jerome Marcq has been promoted to Director, Technical Solutions.
As a result our management team is now:
- James Gordon (Managing Director) – James has assumed responsibility for our strategy, performance and operations. He remains responsible for our team of technical architects;
- Ross Gilfillan (Director, Business Analysis and Client Services) – Ross has assumed responsibility for our relationships with our customers. He continues to run our Business Analysis team;
- Quentin Vermolen (Director, Business Development) – Quentin is responsible for Business Development. He will also head up our Consulting Practice; and
- Jerome Marcq (Director, Technology) – Jerome is now our Technical Director and is tasked with understanding how best to use the Oracle Hyperion EPM suite to create truly integrated solutions.
Our key objective as a management team remains to deliver robust, scalable and efficient financial solutions, on time and to budget. We will continue to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by creating truly integrated solutions underpinned by efficient use of masterdata management.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.