For a limited period, Seismi is offering a complimentary* two day review of your Oracle DRM implementation. This review will be conducted by experienced master data experts and will identify the risks, issues and opportunities for improvement you have with your current DRM implementation. This offer expires in
December 2014 May 2015.
- Preparation – Agree scope, requirements, participants, meeting agendas and milestones.
- Understand – Scope of current implementations and the strategic positioning of Hyperion DRM;
- Identify – potential enhancements;
- Document – potential risks or issues with the current implementation;
- Identify – opportunities for improvement to ensure a strategic approach to their financial masterdata.
- Categorise – enhancements into strategic and tactical changes.
Who takes part?
- Business Management – Identify current data and masterdata processes
- Business Users – Understand day to day usage and any existing pain points
- Systems Architect – Establish the position of DRM in overall architecture.
- System Administrators – Define day to day administration tasks and any existing pain points.
What is delivered?
- Report – Submit health check conclusions document compiling risks, issues and enhancement opportunities all categorised by impact and effort.
- Discuss – Final meeting with management to review and discuss outcome.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer then please do not hesitate to contact us
* Complimentary offer available to all mainland UK companies. For companies outside mainland UK, travel and expenses would be chargeable.