Seismi is offering a complimentary* review of your financial master data processes. This review is conducted by experienced master data professionals, requires a half day workshop with key personnel and will identify the risks, issues and opportunities for improvement with your current approach. This offer expires in
December 2014 May 2015.
- Do you have an overworked central team struggling to react to business changes?
- Do you have a complex month end close and reporting process?
- Is there manual intervention in the interfaces between key financial systems?
- Does your team manually reconcile reported numbers?
- Do you have minimal control over core reference data such as general ledger, consolidation, planning and reporting structures?
- Preparation – Agree scope, requirements, participants, meeting agendas and milestones.
- Understand – Current approach to masterdata and any associated pain points;
- Identify – potential enhancements;
- Document – potential risks or issues with the current implementation;
- Identify – opportunities for improvement to ensure a strategic approach to financial masterdata.
Who takes part?
- Business Management – Identify current data and masterdata processes
- Finance Systems Manager – Understand day to day usage and any existing pain points
- System Administrators – Define day to day administration tasks and any existing pain points.
What is delivered?
- Report – Submit master data process review document compiling risks, issues and enhancement opportunities
- Discuss – Final meeting with management to review and discuss outcome.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer then please do not hesitate to contact us
* Complimentary offer available to all mainland UK companies. For companies outside mainland UK, travel and expenses would be chargeable.