Seismi are partnering with Oracle to host a series of masterdata workshops for customers to discuss their key pain points relating to masterdata governance and systems integration. Each workshop will be attended by a single customer to ensure they can discuss their issues in confidence.
These focused workshops will be collaborative working sessions with Seismi and Oracle working through the prospective customers’ challenges and giving them guidance based on Seismi’s “real world” implementation experience.
They are taking place on 10th and 11th October and each organisation will be assigned a 90 minute session.
Who should attend
Organisations with one or more of the following requirements would benefit from attending:
- Acquisitive – which intend to grow through acquisition, but do not have a solution in place to deploy a standard financial reporting, budgeting and consolidation solution quickly and easily;
- Standardisation – keen to standardise reporting across multiple business entities;
- Governance – keen to gain control over account creation in their ERP instance;
- Integration – running multiple ERP systems which need to report on a single standard;
- Reporting requirements – need to report against multiple standards;
- Chart – looking to create a Standard Chart of Accounts; or
- Process review – about to embark on a financial transformation project.
In addition, we would be delighted to see organisations, which are experiencing one or more of the following problems:
- Cost reduction – High cost of ownership associated with maintaining and running EPM and ERP solutions;
- Errors – Error prone integration between EPM and ERP solution;
- Manual intervention – Manual, multiple step business processes with multiple failure points; or
- Error trapping – Process driven by reactive error trapping.
Book your place
To reserve your place or discuss the workshop in more detail then please contact us directly, or alternatively give your Oracle EPM Account Manager a call. See you there!