This free webcast will be happening at 1pm (GMT) on Tuesday 17 April 2012 and will show how you can save 1000’s of man days effort yearly by centralising Chart of Accounts management and building efficiencies into your organisation by eliminating Human Middleware and automating your process. Register here.
Any good business knows the importance of having a well-aligned Chart of Accounts (CoA) to enable effective analysis, reporting and decision-making. But manually organising data and meta data from fragmented systems can be a complex and costly process damaging data integrity, impeding financial controls, and driving up costs.
Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM) allows you to seamlessly integrate chart of accounts and other meta data from multiple systems, simplifying data analysis and delivering reliable information to all your decision-makers.
Seismi have been invited by Oracle to discuss relevant case studies and explain how to avoid common project errors, and show how you can:
- Increase efficiency with proven best practices in CoA design and maintenance;
- Accelerate ERP upgrades and consolidations with a streamlined CoA;
- Mitigate governance risk by consolidating disparate systems into a single, unified view; and
- Gain a clear financial understanding of acquired companies with rapid analysis of critical information.
The webcast will be useful for the following:
- Financial Controllers;
- Financial Directors;
- Finance Managers;
- Finance Systems Managers; and
- Anyone involved or embarking on any finance systems transformation program!
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how you can prevent Chart of Accounts management from costing you more money than it should.